Poweer.com Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Terms of Service Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between us and you. We supply the services as referred to on Poweer.com (‘our site’) to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Our services & contract information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
1. Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
2. Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
3. Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services.
4. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
5. You agree to receive the occasional E-mail Newsletter and notifications unless you choose to opt out. Opt out is available via via settings
6. When using Poweer.com you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell Poweer.com accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, or external scripts on the Website.
- You must not click only to gain credits. eg repeatedly following-unfollowing, -1-+1 other’s sites/pages/accounts. You must click only what you like
- You must not post anything: hateful, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, discuss religion, contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not post sites that: break out of frame, are similar to Poweer.com or have illegal content or links.
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code or link to sites with viruses.
- You must not use Poweer.comto do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Poweer.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You must not encourage users to signup and do just enough to gain coins and/or money as will be seen as fraud and forfeit all earnings if discovered.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all your account activity.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
7. Cheating in any form will not be permitted and anyone caught cheating will be permanently banned from the site.
8. Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from Poweer.com permanently.
9. Coins, Premium and Subscriptions are applied instantly but in some circumstances please allow up to 24 Hours. If 24 hours have passed contact us.
10. Because coins are intangible goods, we cannot refund the money, so all coins bought can NOT be refunded.
12. You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over Poweer.com.
13. Poweer.com assumes no responsibility for anything displayed on this website that is not from Poweer.com posted content, which directly offend against these Terms and Conditions or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on Poweer.com as a thumbnail or in a similar manner.
14. Poweer.com is not responsible for any closures of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Google Circle, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Stumble Upon, website hits, SoundCloud accounts or any other Social network/Bookmarking Sites. The operators of the site Poweer.com also have no liability. You are reminded that social networking sites could be of the opinion that the benefit of the services offered by Poweer.com are contrary to their own terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms / Social Networks (eg deletion of the account).
15. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely valid. The remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
16. The provisions remain in effect until terminated by you or Poweer.com. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Poweer.com, you can do so at any time by notice to Poweer.com or the closure of your account by deleting within your settings.
17. We can not guarantee all likes, plus’s, shares ext will remain as its a users personal opinion if they wish to keep them. You acknowledge that we are simply an advertising service to bring you potentially more coverage of your Websites and Social Accounts.
18. We cant guarantee all links submitted will work. If your link does not work it will be banned or deleted only to improve the system
19. We reserve judgement to delete, ban URLs or Accounts that we feel spoil the Social Exchange for other members.
20. We try to avoid banning accounts where possible but repeat offenders will be banned and forfeit all coins purchased or earned.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.